I am a single, Hispanic mother of two beautiful young ladies. I was born and raised in the Military lifestyle as an “Army brat”, then went on to be a soldier, an Army spouse, and a retired Army spouse. During these years, I studied Counseling Psychology and was blessed to receive a Master’s degree in Human Relations, and a Master’s degree in Counseling. I was married and divorced from a very difficult relationship full of emotional abuse. I am growing in my spiritual journey with the Lord. I am also a Licensed Professional Counselor and a High School Counselor in the meantime. My desire is to help soldiers and their families suffering from abuse, anxiety, trauma, and PTSD. I volunteer for a non-profit veteran-owned organization Home-Front Fishing which helps veterans with stress & PTSD and other trauma cope with stressors by taking them out on relaxing fishing trips with a licensed counselor for free. I hope through my sharing to be able to help others.
Issues of the single woman over 40
Past nuggets and chronicles
Blogs I Follow
- Follow Ok to be alone? on WordPress.com
I'm just starting out; leave me a comment or a like :)
Good things come to… on Good things come to those who… Jay Colby on A lover, a friend, a part… A friend, One day |… on A friend, One day Where do I find this… on Where do I find this thing cal… babybear65 on Still Single, and still over 4…
- Death by Suicide can be Prevented October 6, 2018
- Time to Start Dating-Again…… September 29, 2018
- Another birthday come and gone September 29, 2018
- But I’ve been Praying the Same Thing Forever!!!! July 21, 2018
- Butterflies are God’s Proof of Life’s Second Chance May 21, 2018
Relationships with addicts, issue for women, single and over 40, humor
- fighting temptation; weakness
- How do I recognize my soulmate?
- inspiration for "being alone?"
- Life struggles
- loss of a relationship
- negativity; cognitive distortion
- Prayer Life; Does God hear my Prayer
- Suicide Prevention
- who to go our with? How do I know him when I find him?