When you need peace Wow these pictures just automatically bring a calmness to me. Isn’t God amazing? He reminds us that no matter what terrible things we may be going through, He is in control. The outcome, albeit not on our timetable, will be just as He has planned. God help me to always trust in you. Thank you for your blessings
Issues of the single woman over 40
Past nuggets and chronicles
Blogs I Follow
- Follow Ok to be alone? on WordPress.com
I'm just starting out; leave me a comment or a like :)
Good things come to… on Good things come to those who… Jay Colby on A lover, a friend, a part… A friend, One day |… on A friend, One day Where do I find this… on Where do I find this thing cal… babybear65 on Still Single, and still over 4…
Relationships with addicts, issue for women, single and over 40, humor
- Domestic Violence Prevention
- fighting temptation; weakness
- How do I recognize my soulmate?
- inspiration for "being alone?"
- Life struggles
- loss of a relationship
- negativity; cognitive distortion
- Prayer Life; Does God hear my Prayer
- Suicide Prevention
- who to go our with? How do I know him when I find him?