I read this article and thought, how utterly ridiculous. Why on earth would someone pity a woman who is single and over 40, 50. I think it is more jealousy. A sense of not understanding. If you read my post at the beginning in which I explain my blog on being alone, you will find that I, for example, being alone, have never been happier and more at peace.
Issues of the single woman over 40
Past nuggets and chronicles
Blogs I Follow
- Follow Ok to be alone? on WordPress.com
I'm just starting out; leave me a comment or a like :)
Good things come to… on Good things come to those who… Jay Colby on A lover, a friend, a part… A friend, One day |… on A friend, One day Where do I find this… on Where do I find this thing cal… babybear65 on Still Single, and still over 4…
Relationships with addicts, issue for women, single and over 40, humor
- Domestic Violence Prevention
- fighting temptation; weakness
- How do I recognize my soulmate?
- inspiration for "being alone?"
- Life struggles
- loss of a relationship
- negativity; cognitive distortion
- Prayer Life; Does God hear my Prayer
- Suicide Prevention
- who to go our with? How do I know him when I find him?