How we behave is indicative of how we feel about ourselves.
Relationships and their issues
Issues of the single woman over 40
Past nuggets and chronicles
Blogs I Follow
- Follow Ok to be alone? on WordPress.com
I'm just starting out; leave me a comment or a like :)
Good things come to… on Good things come to those who… Jay Colby on A lover, a friend, a part… A friend, One day |… on A friend, One day Where do I find this… on Where do I find this thing cal… babybear65 on Still Single, and still over 4…
- But I’ve been Praying the Same Thing Forever!!!! July 21, 2018
- Butterflies are God’s Proof of Life’s Second Chance May 21, 2018
- How Sin is Separating me from God; Who am I? pt2 April 15, 2018
- How Sin is separating me from God; Who am I- pt 1 September 1, 2016
- Good things come to those who wait May 11, 2016
Relationships with addicts, issue for women, single and over 40, humor
- fighting temptation; weakness
- How do I recognize my soulmate?
- inspiration for "being alone?"
- Life struggles
- loss of a relationship
- negativity; cognitive distortion
- Prayer Life; Does God hear my Prayer
- who to go our with? How do I know him when I find him?